Try Custom Printed Biodegradable Coffee Bags
Custom Printed Biodegradable Stand Up Pouches
Blank Biodegradable Bags and Pouches
Quality vs Sustainability - It Shouldn't Be a Choice
Quality trumps sustainability and most biodegradable packaging is a lower quality than traditional plastic because it is:
- Not as functional or attractive
- Not as affordable
- Requires extreme heat & direct sunlight to decompose
While traditional plastic is causing major environmental damage because it:
- Lasts up to a thousand years, may leach toxins into our soil and water table and is choking our Oceans.
- Does not decompose, but fragments into small particles that attract toxins, are eaten by animals and work their way back up the food chain
- Is rarely recycled - only 6.5% of the 33.6 million tons of plastic Americans discard each year is recycled - and no coffee bags or stand-up pouches are recycled because they are made of several layers of plastic.
But given the choice between two products of the same quality, consumers are more likely to pick the sustainable product.
So we spent 10 years developing our own Omnidegradable® coffee bags, kraft bags and stand up pouches (custom printed or stock bags) that are:
- Functional: Perform as well as regular plastic (learn more here).
- Affordable: Cost almost the same as regular packaging.
- Recyclable: Are as recyclable as regular plastic.
- Biodegradable: Safely decompose anywhere microbes are present - including landfills, Oceans and wilderness settings - without requiring sunlight, heat or oxygen to decompose.
Sound too good to be true? We understand, there is a lot of greenwashing out there, which is why we have third party lab reports - in compliance with FTC and EPD standards - and hundreds of satisfied customers.
We have Provided Sustainable Packaging for hundreds of Satisfied Clients
Our mission is simple - offer better packaging solutions. Better means more functional, sustainable and affordable. We're not here to 'greenwash' you or your customers. That's why we spent 10 years researching the options and invested heavily in third party lab reports, field tested trials and our own - in-house - experiments.
But you don't have to take our word for it, you can see for yourself.
Request Samples and reports
MY NAME IS Robert Pocius
I've been working in the print and packaging industry for over 35 years now. I started TekPak in 2002 because I wanted to see real change in my lifetime and I was disappointed by all the greenwashing that was - and still is -happening in my industry.
It doesn't have to be that way. There are real solutions out there. We've found one of them.
Plastic itself is a revolutionary product, the problem it poses - however - is it's end of life. We have a solution to that problem by returning it to nature safely and COMPLETELY.
I'm proud of what we've done, but this is just the beginning….